Taking care of Traders and Investors
Hugo coaches you
Here are some worked out trading strategies for you to do yourself:
- Build a portfolio based on your age!
- Trade neutral on your favourite index by selling options
- Trading with CFD’s using technical indicators
- How to protect the entire value of your portfolio
- Lower the cost price of your ETF’s and shares
- Generate extra income from your shares with options
- Trade FX using options
- Ratio put
Hugo helps you finding your ETF
Which tracker/ETF are you looking for?
Select the sector list to see to find available trackers/ETF with their details
Let Hugo do it for you
- Brown Advisory Ethical Selection
- Nasdaq DW Global momentum
- Saxo Morningstar MOAT
- Saxo Morningstar High Dividend
- BlackRock Defensive
- BlackRock Moderate
- BlackRock Aggresive
- Discretionary Trading
- Macro FX Trading
Sustainable investing with Hugo
The world has changed
In the last 2 years alone, the US investment sector has seen a 90% increase in sustainable investing. The sector was growing beyond expectation even before the pandemic started.
If sustainable funds fit into your overall investment strategy, then there are three ways of investing sustainably with Hugo:
1. You invest yourself. Gather information on sustainable investing opportunities through our platforms and decide when and where to invest.
2. You invest yourself but with our help using our Investment Academy service.
3. You let the experts manage your sustainable investments through our managed portfolios while you enjoy the finer things in life.
You can count on Hugo to provide you with an extensive explanation on the fulfilment of the sustainable portfolio Brown Advisory so you can choose the one that fits your needs.
In short video’s our experts explain
- Placing a trade in SaxoTraderGo
- Activate short selling options
- Sub account in Saxo TraderGo
- Trailing Stop
Calculate the value of a stock
Hugo's account managers - At your service
Phone number: +34 951 56 56 56
From the UK: +44 203 901 2756
From The Netherlands: + 31 20 499 0762
From Portugal: + 351 282 380 335